WHY DO WE EXIST?
To help people make Christ the center point of their lives.
WHAT’S OUR VISION?
We want to develop passionate followers of Christ by helping everyone do the following:
FIND HOPE: Connect with God and others each week through Sunday services.
FIND COMMUNITY: Grow closer to God and make genuine friendships in life groups throughout the week.
FIND PURPOSE: Find Gods purpose for your life by using your God given talents and serving on the dream team.
WHAT ARE OUR VALUES?
1. We keep Jesus at the center. We realize we can’t do this alone. We are weak; He is strong. We need God’s presence to be effective. We want to be filled with and led by the Holy Spirit. We worship passionately and maintain a culture of prayer. (Col. 3:17)
2. We exist for others. The church does not exist for us. We ARE the church and we exists for others. We are not afraid to do things no one else is doing to reach people no one is reaching. We warmly welcome all guests in hopes that one day they will find life in Christ. Found people find people. (Luke 15:7)
3. We live with integrity. Although none of us are perfect, we are not half-hearted Christians. We are determined to follow Jesus even when it is unpopular or inconvenient. We aim to know God more each day. We spend time in His Word so that we may grow and change.
(2 Cor. 8:21)
4. We use our gifts to serve. We use the gifts God has given us to serve others. We are contributors, not consumers. It’s an honor to sacrifice our time for Christ and His church. Saved people serve people. (1 Peter 4:10)
5. We dream big and take risks. We are not satisfied to play it safe. We are faith-filled, big thinking, bet-the-farm risk takers. We take aggressive steps of faith, believing God can do more than we can ask or think. (Eph. 3:20)
6. We give generously. It’s a privilege to take part in what God is doing, so we give tithes and offerings as an act of worship. It’s not a money issue; it’s a trust issue. God is faithful. We believe that it is impossible to out-give God. (Prov. 11:24-25)
7. We honor one another. We show respect and consideration for each other. We encourage and appreciate each other. We honor those who lead us, those we serve, and those we serve alongside. As we honor others, we honor God. (Rom. 12:10)
8. We bring our best. Every thing we do is infused with eternal importance, therefore, every detail deserves enthusiasm, passion and excellence. Excellence honors God and inspires people. We don’t try to do everything, but what we do, we do with all of our heart. (Ecc. 9:10)
9. We fight for unity. We always speak well of each other. We hate gossip. If we have a problem with someone, we go to them directly and work it out together. We are not easily offended. We show grace and forgive quickly. We are on the same team. (Phil. 2:2)
10. We enjoy the journey. We are grateful for this opportunity and want to enjoy it. So we have fun and laugh together often. Nothing is more fun than serving God with people you love! (Nehemiah 8:10)